Saturday, October 15, 2011

Epic Match Solar Flare vs 3 Color Pod

Had time for a few quick games and had quite the epic match vs 3 color birthing pod.  Unfortunately games 2 and 3 were lost due to Camtasia error. (In all reality my fault, but I'm still not sure what I did wrong, so for now its Camtasia's fault too)     I'll make videos of the replays if wanted, but for now only game 1 is live.  I am expecting to hammer out a solid list of Solar Flare after testing all day tomorrow. Ill post my results. Untill then, I leave you with these.


Part 1





Part 2




Lets just say that its titled epic because in game 3 I win by using Jace, Memory Adept to mill him out with me having 4 cards left in library and him having the mill land from Innistrad active. Quite the match.

P.S.  You may notice I am trying a new way of commentating my matches. Alot more talking and describing most possible "good" plays as opposed to just the line of play I chose. I figured it would help the viewer better understand my logic. What do you think? Should I keep doing it like this or go back to my old way?

Let me know in the comments section below

No comments:

Post a Comment