Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Editorial

(Note: something tilted me today, so I figured I'd use my blog to, well, blog about it)

Since I was getting soo many complaints about my background I changed it to just plain black. I would like to say tho, that if you come to this blog for appearance and not its strategy content, that you should just leave now instead of PM'ing me complaints about how my blog looks on youtube. Seriously, I got shit like this posted on my vids. "stopped watching after 30 seconds. Graphics are horrible." When I inquired to this person I got the following message. "why even ask the question? you knew exactly what i was talking about. Yes, those horribly distracting custom mats." Another message was this "can you please take "Next Level Coaching" off of the playmats, it is so obnoxious" Was this message a joke??? Would you ask channelfireball to take the CFB logo off of their vids cause it tilts you? Do you want water bottles without names and logos on them too? Branding exists everywhere in this world. Would you ask A company to change their name because you dont like it? I am nextlevelmtgcoaching. It's my branding. Taking it off would be like asking me to change my name to Qwert. (My name is not Qwert, by the way)

So in short, if you come here for content, I will keep providing it, But I am going to do it my way. You are welcome to stay. If you come here just for the looks and backgrounds and fancy playmats, well, your in the wrong place. Do us both a favor and leave.



........



/ End rant


Well now that that is off my mind, back to making videos.

(P.S. Don't worry, the background will return to normal in a few days)

No comments:

Post a Comment