Saturday, October 8, 2011

UR Cloudpost vs Mono Black Control

 So I played a match vs mono black control with UR Cloudpost( Decklist Video is Here )    and I was going to upload it to youtube but my opponent requested I not upload it. I will still talk about the matchup here, however. MBC is a very interesting deck. The matchup plays out as follows. You care about their chittering rats early game, and their corrupts late game. That is really all. Your cards are better then theirs, and you outdraw them by a fairly large margin. You have late game inevetiblity with grim harvest, and capsize. So if you save your counterspells for their early game chittering rats and late game corrupts you should be fine.     

Be on the lookout for more videos coming soon, and some Standard vids once Innistrad is released on the 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment