Friday, October 7, 2011

UR Cloudpost vs Mono Red Burn Match 3

Tonight we had one final match vs burn with our current Cloudpost list.

Want to find out how we did? click HERE



SPOILER ALERT!!!!


I kinda felt like I got a little robbed here in games 2 and 3. We demolished him game 1 with our above average draw. Game 2 our draw never quite came together despite the math being on our side with the keep. Game 3 we ran into one of the few hand combos our opponent could kill us with in response to our teachings, which was going to grab a hydroblast. We were probably an underdog to win that game anyways, but its still tilting to get slowrolled. I still agree with my earlier assessment that the matchup is quite close, but I feel UR Cloudpost is slightly favored vs most versions. The all burn version seems to be tougher tho, because you have soo many useless burn spells vs creatureless decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment